We know the right conditions for making the two different kinds of capsules. They are as follow:
- For Hard Capsules, stirring more than 85 times and using a 30g:150ml powder:water ratio is the best.
- For Soft Capsules, stirring less than 70 times and using a 10g:150ml powder:water ratio is the best.
This can make creating capsules much easier and help with the administration of different kinds of medication, such as oils and powder, since they need to be absorbed by the human body at different points in time.
Areas for further study:
- The effects of certain oils and powders on the gelatin.
- Other applications for gelatin, such as eco-friendly food storage.
- The effects of using gelatin too often.